Time lapse of ceiling suspended install of 4 direct view LED walls with custom fabricated structure. Three (3) 15:10 aspect ratio direct view LED walls suspended from the ceiling measuring 11'1"w x 7'1"h using Samsung IF015H-E 1.5mm pixel pitch direct view LED panels, and one (1) 16:9 aspect ratio LED wall suspended from the ceiling measuring 9'6"w x 5'4"h using Samsung IF015H-E 1.5mm pixel pitch direct view LED panels.
Points of interest in video:
- 0:08 Using scissor lift to install ceiling suspended, IGI Custom, fabricated structure - Wall 1
- 0:15 Using scissor lift to install Samsung IF015H-E 1.5mm direct view LED panels - Wall 1
- 0:25 Using boom lift to install ceiling suspended, IGI Custom, fabricated structure - Wall 2
- 1:31 Using aerial work platform (AWP) in narrow area behind bar to install LED panels - Wall 2
- 1:40 Using AWP to install ceiling suspended, IGI Custom fabricated structure - Wall 3
- 2:07 Using two (2) AWP's to align IGI Custom, fabricated ceiling suspended structure - Wall 3
- 2:17 Using AWP to hang IGI Custom, fabricated structure - Wall 4
- 2:25 Using AWP and scissor lift to install LED panels - Walls 3 and 4
Installation also included: six (6) wall/I-Beam mounted NEC 75" LCD's, one (1) Evertz video processor, additional SVSI Networked AV hardware. Two (2) Christie Digital D13HD-HS Single DLP Laser phosphor projectors (1920x1080, 11,500 ANSI Lumen) showing on HD Progressive 0.9 front projection screens.
Check out all of our videos on the IGI YouTube Channel.
Immersion Graphics, Inc. (IGI) provides audio visual design, engineering, consulting, product sales, control system programming, custom fabrication, installation, preventative maintenance, and extended support services out of its headquarters location in Detroit and west coast operation in Los Angeles. Additional offices are located in Indianapolis, and Grand Rapids.
Founded in 1998, IGI has installed numerous large-scale, ultra-high resolution systems throughout the U.S. in the automotive, higher education, medical, financial, and energy transmission markets, and for the United States military and other government agencies. Applications include industrial design, engineering and data visualization, mission-critical command & control room environments, presentation systems, video conferencing, digital signage, and a variety of commercial AV solutions for emerging markets where the simultaneous visualization of 3D models and complex data by a group is essential to effective decision making. To get an in depth look at what we do, see our website at www.werigi.com, we are IGI.
IGI is minority owned, veteran owned, and a small business and SBA 8(a) program graduate.