Immersion Graphics, Inc. (IGI) - Helping companies see and hear what's important since 1998 by providing custom solutions of audio-visual (AV) systems for advanced visualization and commercial AV applications with an unwavering commitment to reliability, quality and attentive service.
Enjoy this Demo Reel video of some of our 2022 highlights.
Video footage contains:
- IGI | DesignView (mobile LED PowerWall) - Visualization on the go.
- IGI | Custom 4K LED PowerWall (21' permanent installation) - The standard for automotive design and engineering review.
- IGI | LED Fireplace (21' wide, 8' tall LED PowerWall) - fun with LED wall calibration and testing.
- IGI | Mobile Curved Sony Crystal LED PowerWall (Time Lapse build, moveable by 2-3 individuals) - Building the largest curved Sony Crystal LED wall in the USA and the first mobile CLEDIS in the world.
- IGI | Laser Projection PowerWall (Immersive VR demo) - 60,000 lumens of brightness used for immersive design reviews.
- IGI | 23' Rear Projection PowerWall (with digital automotive configurator) - Demo screen capable of 1:1 scale vehicle within display.
- IGI | LED PowerWall (utilizing Samsung "The Wall" 0.8mm pixel pitch COB technology) - The best image quality of any LED technology.
Check out all of our videos on the IGI YouTube Channel.
Immersion Graphics, Inc. (IGI) provides audio visual design, engineering, consulting, product sales, control system programming, custom fabrication, installation, preventative maintenance, and extended support services out of its headquarters location in Detroit and west coast operation in Los Angeles. Additional offices are located in Indianapolis, and Grand Rapids.
Founded in 1998, IGI has installed numerous large-scale, ultra-high resolution systems throughout the U.S. in the automotive, higher education, medical, financial, and energy transmission markets, and for the United States military and other government agencies. Applications include industrial design, engineering and data visualization, mission-critical command & control room environments, presentation systems, video conferencing, digital signage, and a variety of commercial AV solutions for emerging markets where the simultaneous visualization of 3D models and complex data by a group is essential to effective decision making. To get an in depth look at what we do, see our website at www.werigi.com, we are IGI.
IGI is minority owned, veteran owned, and a small business and SBA 8(a) program graduate.